How Smooth is Your Skin?
In case you have spent a lot of money on creams and other cosmetics just to have your skin fresh and smooth like movie stars, and yet nothing changed, this article is right for you.
How many times had you been rejected all because your skin does not match some settings? Although you have no reason not to appreciate your appearance, yet you could still put on a fresher skin. While thinking of possible ways out, have you ever imagined how healthy fruits could be on your skin? Over an average of individuals having smooth skin consume a lot of fruits in their diet.
Enzymes in fruits are efficient in sustaining the reasonable health of your rough skin. Fruits are also filled with antioxidants and moisture, which helps to nourish our skin and give it a beautiful look it deserves.
Skin is a really important organ that protects our body from harsh environmental agents such as germs, microbes, and infections; it helps you feel stimulus or sensations and regulate body temperature. Hence, it is important for you to take proper care of your skin when you remember its irreplaceable role in your health. Taking a healthy diet alongside a few healthy habits may grant a longer lifespan to your skin. Knowledge about the importance of these fascinating fruits to skin health is highly pertinent;
You may keep your doctor away when you take a minimum of an apple in a day. Apples help to brighten and lighten our skin. They protect our skin from tanning. The fruit works perfectly on our skin by eliminating pathogens and excess oils. Apples are rich in retinol (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (C), potassium, calcium, magnesium, and dietary fiber. They are also high in antioxidant properties, which aid the skin protection against debilitating free radicals.
Consider the following points to experience the magic!
- Adding some apples to your cake batter.
- Adding apple dices to your breakfast dish cornflakes or oatmeal.
- Adding apple to a smoothie or making apple juice itself.
- Eating an apple per day with some nuts.
- Including apple to your tuna salad and spinach.
- Grate an apple, rub it on your skin, and then rinse it after ten minutes of application.
- Do you need your skin dry? Mix the grated apple with a teaspoon of pure honey and apply it on that rough skin. Wash it off after ten (10) minutes with warm water. Repeat this for a few weeks, and enjoy the magic!
Muskmelon is yet another vitamin-filled fruit, having vitamins A (retinol), B9 (folate), C (ascorbic acid, and K that are all vital for sound skin health. It is also rich in minerals. This fruit is up to the task of treating psoriasis (a dry skin complication that causes flaky, itchy, and red patches of skin). Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property gives it an edge to help combat various skin abnormalities like pigmentation.
You should be tired of those blackhead pimples on your face, necessitating orange in your fruit-selection choice may pull you close to the healthy face you genuinely deserve. Orange juice application on your skin is highly effective against most skin challenges, including blackheads. Orange juice is widely known to lighten skin tone and reduce blemishes from acne. Your desired radiant skin is just a second away from having your diets digested with orange juice and/or other orange parts.
Kiwi contains Omega- 3 fatty acids, which are known to protect your skin from germs. They also prevent you from ugly skin infections. However, the fruit does prevent your face from sagging. It is also quite rich in ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), which alongside aid collagen synthesis. Kiwi controls sebum excretion in the body, limiting your chances of having a horrible and sticky face.
Avocado is very rich in beneficial dietary fiber, fats, and vitamins E, A, C, K, B6 (pyridoxine), B3 (niacin), B9 (folate), and pantothenic acid. It is also respected for its antioxidant properties, which reduce oxidative stress, thus preventing DNA damage. Avocado consumption may spur healthy aging as it is high in zeaxanthin and lutein, which are both known for their ability to protect your skin from ambient ultraviolet radiation. The healthy fat present in avocados helps the skin to retain its elasticity and reduce dermatitis. Be sure to go through the points below and find out how to make your skin fresh with avocado;
- Adding avocado to salad, wraps, burritos, and sandwiches, etc.
- To maintain an oily skin, you should mash a piece of avocado then mix it with rose water and camphor (a pinch). Rinse off the mixture after 10 minutes of application
- Making smoothie from avocado and spinach
- Include avocado in your cakes and noodles.
- Applying a mashed avocado on your skin and rinsing it off after 10 minutes.
Cucumbers, like watermelons, are also very rich in their water content that helps to give a long-lasting cooling effect on our body. Unpeeled matured cucumbers are also high in vitamins K and ascorbic acid (C) and dietary fiber. Researchers have also found sea cucumbers highly beneficial for skin whitening and wrinkles reduction. Here are a few pointers of things you could do with cucumbers;
- Adding cucumber to your salad, sandwiches, and smoothies.
- Drinking a glass of delicious mixture of cucumber pulpy juice, roasted cumin powder, a dash of lime juice, and pink Himalayan salt for flavor and taste.
- Eating at least a mature cucumber every evening.
- Grating a cucumber and mixing it with 1 full tablespoon of flour together with 1 full teaspoon of rose water to combat dermatitis and acne on your skin.
- To moisturize your dry skin, you might need to mix grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Mix grated cucumber, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lime juice to scrub your feet and hands.
Cherry, alongside its high mouth-watering abilities, is highly beneficial to our skin. Cherry is highly rich in beneficial minerals and vitamins (Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), A (retinol), K, and B9 (folate)). They are endowed with high antioxidant properties that protect your skin against damage.
How long have you suffered from skin pigmentation? Treating pigmentation with only medications without daily skincare might prove abortive. Application of mashed pawpaw might help to make your rough skin smooth and supple. An early age development of wrinkles may hamper your self-confidence as you are often disturbed about your appearance. Applying papaya mash should go a long way towards activating your confidence.
Always endeavor to include banana in your beauty feeding regime for its extraordinary importance on health. It also contains amino acids that help maintain skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc, which helps to fight bacterial infection and prevents skin acne and potassium. Besides, it contains potassium, which helps keep the skin hydrated. Your face is expected to be smoother if you can tolerate rubbing banana skin on your face.
The sweetness and juiciness of apricots look gentle, but they are very fierce in protecting our body from debilitating free oxygen radicals. They are very high in vitamins A (retinol), C (ascorbic acid), K, and B9 (folate). Apricots are also high in dietary fiber that aid proper bowel motility.
Let’s go through the magical ways to “Apricot our skin.”
- You may chop some apricots into your refreshing smoothie, juice, or breakfast dish.
- Supplementing apricots into your salad, jams, jelly, pie, and tarts.
- Eat up to 3 apricots as your evening snack.
- Finely slice an apricot and apply each slice on pigmented areas of your skin. Remove after ten (10) minutes.,.
In addition to the outstanding anti-inflammatory, antioxidant strength of peach, it still has beta carotene and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to maintain your healthy skin. Beta carotene (vitamin A precursor) helps to defend your skin from ambient sun damage, lighten skin tone and helps the desired natural glow. Vitamin C is important for normal collagen synthesis, thus enhancing skin elasticity and fighting sagging.
Peaches are also great hydration since about 85% of an entire fresh peach is water. Peaches contain antioxidants that help fight debilitating free radicals in the body, preventing ultraviolent damage and contributing to that desired healthy glow!
Blueberries are high in nutritional values and are a great source of vitamins C and A. Blueberries, like other skin-beneficial fruits, contain antioxidants that help your body fight free radicals. These fruits, when consumed regularly, may leave your skin ever soft and youthful.
Apart from the satisfaction one gets from taking mangoes, other important health benefits of mangoes have been discovered by researchers, such as its mysterious effect on our skin. Mangoes are filled with vitamins A (retinol), C (ascorbic acid), and E. It also has proven wound-healing features. It can serve the purpose of acne symptoms reduction to t its anti-inflammatory strength. “Glow your skin with mango!”