What is the Big Deal with Infertility?
Some days back, I read of a woman that shared a picture of herself and her husband celebrating their three years of happily-married life together; there was something notable about their picture. The man held on to that inscription of the number of years they have been together. Do you recall that sort of inscription that kids hold on to when celebrating their birthday parties? Yes, that was what the man was holding as well. in the man’s hands was a very large golden number three.
Well, the story here isn’t even about the picture or what the couple was celebrating; the interesting gist here was about the comment a friend of the family penned down on the post. This friend, who incidentally must know this family very well, came on the picture to comment, “my sister, it is a pity your husband of three years is holding onto a balloon instead of your child. You should be ashamed to be releasing these sort of pictures to the public.”
Wow, like seriously? A family friend for that. This family friend not only decided to ridicule the couple before the entire world but also made it a point of duty to remind the woman that it was a disgrace for her to flaunt a happy marriage without kids. In short, this so-called friend made it appear that a marriage that’s more than a year without kids is as good as a failed one.
Now, back to what I am trying to disclose here, these days, infertility is not only seen as a curse, it is also some sort of basis for measuring happiness.
With this mindset, a lot of people have wondered over the best ways to become fertile and make their homes look happy to the public.
Can Traditional Herbs Help One Get Pregnant?
I have seen friends take one concoction or the other just to get pregnant. However, the jury is out concerning herbal remedies and how well they might work when one is trying to get pregnant. Some studies advise that certain may have the needed positive effect on fertility; well, these are just a little part of some research. Don’t let me get your hopes dashed; there are huge possibilities of getting pregnant with the help of herbs. Nonetheless, we do not have any good, clear proof to show that any of these bits of help would work as quickly as you would want.
Herbs that will Help You Get Pregnant
Now, let’s get to the bane of the matter. If you’re looking to get pregnant, you must like would have thought about every option under the sun, but the all-natural method of getting pregnant holds a lot of appeal to so many prospective mothers. When you are trying out nature’s options before checking out on the others, try thinking through the following as well. Nevertheless, be sure to talk to your healthcare provider first.
- Chaste berry: Also known as Vitex Agnus Castus, chaste berry controls hormone imbalances. On a small scale, it lends a lot of helping hands to women trying to get pregnant, sadly, not in a large controlled environment. At the very least, chaste berry also helps to control your natural cycle, and that is always great for baby-making.
- Black Cohosh: Definitely, this has a funny name, but black cohosh can excite your ovaries, and better still, the eggs inside! If nothing else, it is known to help relieve the ill-feeling associated with menstrual cramps. Nonetheless, it should only be used in the first half of one’s menstrual cycle, as further use could lead to other sorts of problems.
- False Unicorn: Yes, I definitely know what you are thinking right now. With the name false attached to this herb, there might be a possibility of it being false. Well, let me dissuade that thought from your mind; the false unicorn isn’t anything like whatever you may be thinking of. This root is known to control all the business going on in your ovaries. Some people even say that false unicorn also actively helps with men’s fertility. One thing though, you really have to be careful; you may have to use it before regulation and before your taking in.
- Evening Primrose Oil: In addition to letting your monthly period symptoms be released, primrose oil also helps you produce great, fertile cervical fluid. And trust me, your system is in dire need of this if you want to conceive. This little extra layer aids in the protection of those little swimmers while they are on their way to fertilize the egg, leaving a higher chance of you getting pregnant. It is also safe to use the evening primrose oil from your period to ovulation.
- Red Clover: when you think of Red clover, the next thing that should come to mind is estrogen’s twin hormonally. Though they are not identical, they can equally serve the same purpose. The red clover helps to thicken the uterine lining, and this, in turn, leads to a higher chance of you getting that implantation you want and then enhances your chance of being a mother.
With any herbal remedy you may have heard about, be sure to take it consciously with a grain of salt, and do not forget to speak to your health care provider beforehand. There are also a handful of regulated studies that concerns herbs and fertility. Unfortunately, herbs are not really all that regulated by the FDA. You should almost certainly skip the herbs if you are already using fertility supplements prescribed to you by your healthcare provider. After all, being safe is the major aim when dealing with fertility.
Ways to Boost Fertility
There are some simple steps you can take to boost your fertility, and these are:
- Maintaining a healthy diet and weight.
- Saying No to stress.
- Be sure to avoid Starbucks and Happy Hour.
- Get around putting down those cigarettes.
- Don’t forget to work around your cycle and use ovulation tests.
- This one might sound a bit silly but get busy… as often as possible, but not too often.
- Pop those great-looking vitamins into your mouth, and also look out for folic acid.
Supplements that Aids in Fertility Boost
So, maybe you are not really interested in taking herbs just because you want to conceive. Let’s just say you are not really that desperate, and you are very different from all the other women that would just about take any concoction just to be called a mother. You can also try out some supplements. These supplements should also be taken under the supervision of a healthcare giver.
How to Increase Egg in the Ovaries
So you are probably wondering why I am trying to discuss this as well. If you have been in a situation where you can do anything just to be happy, you would know that nothing is ruled out in a battle. Okay, so I am probably sounding like an Amazonian right now but, what the heck, it is simply the truth. In the battle for fertility, one can’t just conclude on anything. I remember a friend that had infertility issues, the only thing on her mind when she began treating her infertility was how she could have as many kids at once in one pregnancy.
If you are in this category or maybe you are aware of someone that wants this sort of thing my friend wants, you should go on and read about this. And have I told you that increasing the egg in your ovaries gives you a bigger chance of not getting pregnant but have multiple babies at a go.
I am sure you have heard stories of women delivering over three to seven children at a go; well, here you go. Do these things and get yourself a chance at becoming a mother to a community as well. Okay, I am only kidding.
- Stay away from caffeine, alcohol, and cigarettes.
- Manage your stress.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Make sure to get to a healthy and normal Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Maintain healthy blood circulation.
- Take supplements.
- Freeze your eggs.
- Try acupuncture.
So, now you know it. I am sure this article would make a good change in your chances of making babies. Please, do not forget, whatever medication, herbs, or supplements you are interested in trying out must be duly approved and guided by your healthcare provider.