How to Make Love When you`re Alone at Home
Privacy or not, making love in a full house is workable. Close quarters or not, it’s doable. If you share your space with kids or roommates, staying with or hosting others, or have thin walls and neighbors, the tips we will be bringing up will come in handy. This problem began during the lockdown when everybody was home all the while, and some couples had issues getting their privacy.
What you Should Know About Lovemaking During COVID-19
Be smart about having sex during the COVID-19 pandemic. Don`t let it stop you, however, be sure that your health or your partner`s isn`t at risk. Here are some tips that you should follow:
Use Lots of Lube
Lube makes sex more enjoyable and safer. Whether you choose to go solo, rock with a partner, or play with toys, lube is good for you.
Be Careful with your Live-in Partner
Unless you’ve both been 100 percent isolated for a few weeks, you might want to be a bit more careful. You might need to avoid face-to-face positions and kissing for now, as you don`t know if you or they have gotten the virus. For vaginal or anal sex, be sure to use condoms and wash up thoroughly before and after play.
Don`t Do it with Someone New
It`s not safe to hook up with a partner who isn’t already isolating in the same home as you. This is the time to stick to the partner whose exposure level is limited, or you just go solo.
You can play sexually online and still have fun, whether with someone new or your partner. Get on an online video with them and do some creative things that you both love.
It`s Okay to Masturbate
With or without your partner, be capable of having fun alone to reduce your risk of exposure to the virus. It’s risk-free and oh so fun!
Factors to Consider When Having Sex in a Full House
Depending on how cramped your set-up is, be sure you get a sex position that really works for you. As much as possible, get creative and have a great time.
Be Particular About the Location
Use spaces where no one will crash on your private party. If you have a bedroom with a lock, use it. Bathrooms? Great! The running water and steamy shower are also perfect. This will more than less enable maximum security, you know you can’t be caught or accidentally bumped into while on it.
Use Some Props
There are props that will make your ‘sexperience’ an amazing one. You may try using a white noise machine to mask any sounds you make. A tablet or laptop with its volume reduced may also be fine for watching porn. Pillows and cushions are also great for comfort.
Light up the room with some candles, dim the lights and play some sexy music. Set the mood to be romantic, as you deserve the best romance that’ll make you feel good.
How to Make it Work with a Virtual Partner
Don`t let your sex life go boring because your partner is away. There are ways you can set things up with a screen between you. We`ll show you how to make it work.
What your space looks really looks like isn’t really a problem here. You can make any space seduction-worthy by hanging a sheet behind you or just using a virtual background on your app.
Set the Mood
To enjoy the showdown without it looking out of place, create some atmosphere with candles, lamps, or dimmed lights.
There’s no overemphasizing this right? For the avoidance of awkwardness, choose the room with the most privacy in the house. A locked bedroom, sexy music playing, and you`re all good.
Be on your Best Looks
Brush your hair, tidy your pubes and wear something you look hot in, not necessarily lingerie or pants, just what you feel good in.
Set the Props
Pillows and cushions provide a comfy luxury for you and help muffle the exciting sound you’ll let out. A white noise machine will help spare your virtual lover from uninteresting household sounds such as clanking dishes and loud chatter.
Try Sex Toys
Take your virtual sex to another level with some sex toys. Feel free to stimulate yourself while you spend this awesome time with your partner.
How much space you`ve got determines the positions you can explore. You may kneel, sit at a desk or table, as well as try other positions that will enable you to have a great time.
Some Interesting Sex Facts
- Transudation is the process of vaginal lubricant moving from the blood capillaries to coat the vaginal canal, colloquially known as a woman getting wet.
- If a woman feels insecure about her relationship, she is less likely to orgasm.
- The first written mention of female ejaculation is by Aristotle.
- Lying on top of your husband naked will flood you with oxytocin, a hormone that makes
you feel closer to one another.
- Women are ten times more sensitive to touch than men are.
- When a woman orgasms, the area of her brain associated with fear shuts off.
- Meditation is an effective way to overcoming sexual dissatisfaction. It also improves orgasms and arousal.
- A teaspoon of semen contains 5 calories.
- Some studies claim that heavier men last longer in bed.
- Sex is effective at curing headaches and migraines.
- Sperm is packed with proteins that have the same anti-wrinkle effects as moisturizers.
- Some people are as aroused during sex as they are when eating the food they love.
- Good sex triggers the region of the brain that’s associated with falling in love.
- People who have sex at least twice a week have a stronger immune system.
- Having sex about thrice a week will make one look five to seven years younger.
- Orgasms relieve pain for about ten minutes after climax.
- Avocados are also called the “fruit of the testicle tree” because of their aphrodisiac qualities.
- Having sex at least once every week can lower a man’s risk of diabetes by 40%, heart disease by 30%, and stroke by 50%.
- Men with an active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.
- Approximately 1% of people worldwide identify as asexual, claiming that they have no strong sexual attraction to either sex.
- The word “clitoris” is Greek for “divine and goddess-like.”
- Married people are more likely to masturbate than singles.
- Ithyphallophobia is the fear of having, seeing, or thinking about an erection.
- The average speed of sperm during ejaculation is 28 mph.
- The amount of semen produced with each ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons.
- The typical man will produce about 14 gallons or 1/2 trillion sperm in his lifetime.
- The skin is considered to be the largest sex organ, and the brain the most powerful.
- Some people are able to orgasm even while working out; this is because of the repetitious core movement.
- People have reported orgasming from simply thinking about orgasming.
- People who have had sex reassignment surgery have stimulated orgasms.
- The reason some people look like they’re in pain during orgasm is that two of the brain regions that are activated by pain are also activated during orgasm.